- Arrival gate assignments have been made for all classes based on the location of the classroom.
- Arrival begins at 7:45 am, it is recommended that ONLY students participating in the free breakfast program or requiring early supervision arrive at this time (see times below).
- Early arriving students will be directed by staff to the cafeteria (for breakfast), PE shelter, and basketball court depending on space availability.
- Parents of all other students are encouraged to send students after 8:20 am for grades Kindergarten and 1st grade, and after 8:25 am for students in 2nd-5th grade. These students will go directly to their classrooms. Staff will be available to assist students.
- Teachers will pick up students from the cafeteria/PE area is at 8:15 am for Kindergarten and 1st grade, 8:20 am for 2nd-5th grade.
- Prekindergarten students are to arrive no earlier than 8:20 am and will meet the teacher /paraprofessional at Gate 4. Breakfast will be available in the classroom as needed for these students.
- Parents dropping students off using a vehicle on Matilda Street are asked to drive North towards Oak Avenue and asked not to leave their vehicle. Students should exit the vehicle through the passenger door on the sidewalk side of the car. School staff will be available to assist students.
- Students arriving after 8:35 am are tardy and must enter thru Gate 1.
- Dismissal gate assignments have been made for all classes based on the location of the classroom.
- Parents Dismissal Tickets will be issued to families to show staff from a distance when they pick up a child or to be placed in car windows.
- Parents arriving by car are being asked not to leave their vehicle and drive North on Matilda Street towards Oak Avenue. Dismissal tickets are to be displayed in the car windows.
- Prekindergarten students will be dismissed at 1:55 pm daily.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students will be dismissed daily at 2:05 pm, except Wednesday, when students will be dismissed at 1:55 pm.
- Students in 2nd and 3rd grade will be dismissed daily at 2:55 pm, except Wednesday, when students will be dismissed at 2:00 pm.
- Students in 4th and 5th will be dismissed daily at 3:05 pm, except Wednesday, when students will be dismissed at 2:05 pm.
- Students who are picked up before dismissal will meet their parent at the outdoor security desk, where the sign-out book will be located. Please remember, as per MDCPS policy, students may not be signed out in the last 30 minutes of the instructional day.
- Students participating in the Aftercare Program from Kindergarten and 1st grade will be picked up from their assigned gates. Students in grades 2nd-5th will meet program leaders in the courtyard adjacent to Gate 1.
- Any students who remain after dismissal will be supervised in the courtyard by Gate1. The parent/guardian will be required to sign the late pick-up form.
|Gate 1||Gate 2||Gate 3||Gate 4|
|Kg Ms. Greene (Rm. 1)|
1st Ms. Paredes (Rm. 3)
2nd Ms. Wellbeloved (Rm. 8)
4th Ms. A. Perez (Rm. 11)
4th Ms. E. Burns (Rm. 12)
|1st Ms. Tingle (Rm. 4)|
1st Mr. Smith (Rm. 5)
2nd Ms. Morales (Rm. 10)
4/5 Ms. De Cardenas (Rm. 13)
4/5 Ms. Davis (Rm. 14)
|Kg Ms. Ramos (Rm. 15)|
1st C. Burns (Rm. 16)
3rd Mr. Diaz (Rm. 1205)
5th Ms. Medina (Rm. 1208)
4th Ms. Raposo (Rm. 1209)
|Pk Jurado (Rm. 20)|
Kg Ms. Hernandez (Rm 19)
Kg Ms. Granger (Rm. 18)
2/3 Arsham (Rm. 1204)
2/3 Kihm (Rm. 1206)